Combine your love of Australia's natural beauty and your commitment to the environment by ordering a copy of the much-loved 2021 ACF Diary!
It's the perfect Christmas gift and a great way to keep you and your friends and family organised next year!
Not to mention, it's packed with new, stunning and diverse nature photography from all over Australia – some of which you can see below.
The 2021 ACF Diary includes:
- 59 spectacular colour photographs of Australian flora, fauna, sea and landscapes
- A picture for each week of the year
- Convenient size and length (235 x 165mm; 120 pages)
A diary that makes a difference
Each diary purchased helps power ACF's work to:
Recover, rebuild and renew from the pandemic with future-proof jobs that are good for nature and our climate
Strengthen laws to protect plants and wildlife at risk
- Speak out for a nuclear-free future
- Encourage and push business to do the right thing for people and planet
Stand with and learn from Traditional Owners to care for our living world
Ben Lomond, Tasmania
Capture Australia's natural diversity
Australia is a unique, beautiful country. The images in the ACF 2021 Diary capture the incredible diversity of our ancient island continent – its seas and waters, its unique creatures and country.
Some of the subjects and locations of the diary's 59 colour images include:
- Cradle Valley, Tasmania
- The Daintree Rainforest, Queensland
- Flinders Ranges, South Australia
- The Franklin River, Tasmania
- Karijini National Park, Western Australia
- Native wisteria
- Purple-crowned Fairy-wren
- White-lipped Tree Frog