Applications open on Monday 20 April and close on Friday 22 May, 2020.
Submit an application as one document (word or PDF) that includes a resume, a cover letter outlining why you would like to join the Fellowship program, your availability, role preference and a brief response to the key selection criteria.
Suggested length: one page
- Introduce yourself and explain why you are applying for the fellowship
- Give a brief pitch on why you would be a good candidate for the fellowship
- Include your role preference in the program and why that role is a good fit for you
- Let us know which weekdays you are available. We hope to have one day of cross-over for all fellows for training purposes.
- Let us know if you are available to attend the bootcamp 3 - 4 July, and the organisational induction 5 - 6 July?
Suggested length: two pages
- Include your contact details
- Include a list of your key skills
- Include relevant educational qualifications
- Include your work and volunteer history starting with the most recent first
- Include contact details of at least two references
Key Selection Criteria
The Key Selection Criteria (KSC) helps the selection panel make good, consistent decisions. It's your chance to demonstrate why you are a good fit for the program. The KSC are broad across the program, but we will consider unique skills and role preferences for specific roles.
- Tell us how you have demonstrated each criterion for the program in previous employment, through your study or in other volunteer roles you’ve held
- Keep it brief – each criterion should be a max of 200 words
- Give a real life example of how you met each criterion – be specific
- What was the context?
- What did you do. Not just what 'we' did. What was your role?
- What was the outcome?
- Check spelling and grammar
- Don't spend heaps of time formatting or designing it into something beautiful
- Have a friend read through everything before you send it