April 12, 2022
7pm - 8:30pm
Online – RSVP for the Zoom link. Time in AEST.
RSVP to receive the Zoom link via email. Starts at 7pm AEST. That's a 6.30pm start in SA/NT, 5pm in WA.
We need a healthy democracy to solve the climate and extinction crisis – one that’s free from corruption and the influence of big money from the coal and gas industries.
That’s why we’re partnering with the Australian Democracy Network to host the online National Integrity Policy Forum. With a huge lineup, and it’s your chance to hear exactly where the parties and candidates stand on integrity.
At the forum you’ll:
- Get a short briefing on the Framework for a Fair Democracy, the solutions we need to make our democracy work for everyone, not just big business.
- Hear directly from a range of parties, independent MPs, and candidates, about what they’ll do on integrity reforms if elected to Parliament.
- Each political representative will have 2 minutes to share their key responses to the Framework, with additional detail available on our website after the event.
A huge turnout at this event will help show all parties and candidates that political integrity issues are crucial this election. RSVP now and invite your friends, and let’s demonstrate how many people care about cleaning up #OurDemocracy.
We’ve invited all the political parties and independent candidates that we could get in contact with to speak at the forum. More to be confirmed.
In speaking order:
Political Party representatives
- Australian Democrats – Steve Baty
- Australian Labor Party – Mark Dreyfus MP
- The New Liberals – Victor Kline
- Reason Australia – Hannah Maher
- Centre Alliance – Rebekha Sharkie MP
- Australian Greens – Senator Larissa Waters
Sitting Independent Members of Parliament
- Helen Haines MP – Independent Member for Indi
- Senator Rex Patrick – Independent Senator for South Australia
- Ms Zali Steggall MP – Independent Member for Warringah
- Andrew Wilkie MP – Independent Member for Clark
- Susan Benedyka – Independent for the Senate, VIC
- Nicolette Boele – Independent for Bradfield
- Kate Chaney – Independent for Curtin
- Zoe Daniel – Independent for Goldstein
- Hannabeth Luke – Independent for Page
- Despi O’Connor – Independent for Flinders
- David Pocock – Independent for the Senate, ACT
- Thor Prohaska – Independent for Dickson
- Kim Rubenstein – Independent for the Senate, ACT
- Monique Ryan – Independent for Kooyong
- Sophie Scamps – Independent for Mackellar
- Linda Seymour – Independent for Hughes
- Allegra Spender – Independent for Wentworth
- Georgia Steele – Independent for Hughes
- Kylea Tink – Independent for North Sydney