Raise awareness and funds to celebrate and speak out for the most important thing on earth – life itself.
And have some fun doing it… What are you good at? What do you like doing? What do you want to challenge yourself to do?
Whichever way you choose to engage your community and ask them to donate to your event or activity, we are excited to have you here.
When you're ready to jump in, please share some of your event details via this form or send us an email today.
We're here to help! We'll answer your questions and give you all the tips and resources you need to make the most out of your fundraising activity.
Get active in your community to help keep nature healthy.
The Gole family and friends fundraise at their local market every month to help ACF.
The funds you raise will help to:
End coal and gas mining and lead the transition to a future powered by clean, renewable energy
- Create laws to protect plants and wildlife at risk, not allow their destruction
- Speak out for a nuclear free future
Encourage and push business to do the right thing for people and planet
- Stand with and learn from Traditional Owners to care for our living world for generations to come
Your funds will be used where they're needed most – ensuring that your hard work and contribution is as impactful as possible. ACF is funded by tens of thousands of Australians. This means our campaigns to protect our living world are fearless, objective and independent.
Start fundraising today!
- Have a read through our Community fundraising toolkit – it's here to help you with ideas to get started.
- Fill in the sign-up form or email or phone us on 1800 223 669. We really look forward to hearing from you and all about your activity!
Set up your online fundraising page now.
Remember that together we have achieved so much! You can share this poster with your supporters – it shows past important wins for nature – and remind them that your fundraiser will help achieve even more wins for people and the planet!
- Finally, if you still need to donate the funds you raised once your activity is all wrapped up, you can either: