Build a thriving community of nature advocates
SupporterBase is an online community organising platform that integrates a supporter database with tools to:
- create and publish events
- call supporters in your area
- send individual email and sms
- send broadcast emails and sms
- Followup and welcome new signups!
It is custom built to streamline the organisational tasks of running your ACF Community group, giving you the power to:
- engage your local community
- grow your community group
- coordinate powerful campaign actions!
Already using SupporterBase? You can login here.
Want to learn more about it? Visit the SupporterBase website
Access SupporterBase for the first time
If you're not yet a SupporterBase user, its a pretty simple process to get on board:
- Work out within your group whether you're going to take on SupporterBase duties
- Complete the data privacy training for community groups
- Email your community organiser to request a login invitation.
- Accept the email invitation to setup your SupporterBase login!
Find the support you need
Read through the ACF SupporterBase guide. This is a comprehensive written guide that explains SupporterBase's features, with screenshots and helpful tips.
Watch a recording of a SupporterBase info session. These information sessions were run in May 2021. They give an overview of what SupporterBase is, its design differences to Action Centre (the tool SupporterBase replaces), and outlines the steps for you and your group to get access for the first time.
Reach out in the #acf-supporterbase Slack channel. Consult SupporterBase users from across the country and discuss best practice, hear tips and tricks from others, and pass on your experience and successes using SupporterBase.
Use SupporterBase's own 'help' feature. If you think SupporterBase isn't working as it should, you can inquire with SupporterBase directly. Look for the option to 'request support' via the Help button in the SupporterBase interface.
Contact your community organiser. If you and your group need deeper training to use SupporterBase strategically and with purpose and confidence, get in touch with your community organiser!
Still using Action Centre? You're encouraged to move to SupporterBase as soon as possible. The Action Centre webpage is accessible here.