Connect with your environment and community by sourcing your food locally and in keeping with the seasons.
- You can have a seasonal theme to your potluck – Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn!
- Guests may have fruit trees with abundant harvests to share.
- Your local farmers’ market will have food packed with amazing taste and stories too!
- A participant may know where to forage for wild foods.
- Telling stories about the food you bring is a great way to create a sense of community and shared culture for your group, as well as acknowledging our connection to nature.