So why is this important to do? How does it help us build people power, change the story and fix the system? A good nature outing will:
- Connect people back to nature and the places and wildlife we’re trying to protect.
- Strengthen the ACF community by strengthening the relationships that we’ll need to rely on in order to take powerful actions in the future.
- Provide a social outing that helps connect new people to ACF who may not have been involved in advocacy or your group before.
- Make connections between ACF’s national campaigns, and the local places that we love.
- Help you feel good - time in nature is the perfect medicine for restoring mental, physical and spiritual health and wellbeing.