June 28, 2022
6:30pm - 8pm
Online on Zoom – RSVP for the link
Are you ready to take action to protect our natural environment and connect with like-minded people in your community?
Start your volunteer journey with ACF at our June national volunteer welcome night!
What we’ll talk about on the night:
- The incredible activities ACF Community groups are leading to advocate for nature and climate action in their local areas
- How to connect with like-minded people in your community to make change happen through joining or starting a group
- ACF’s exciting nature campaign plans for the next 6 months
- Our upcoming Activate training, which will support attendees to build skills and confidence to advocate for nature
- Exciting news from the Investigations Team on their work for the next few months, delving into environmental approvals.
Who is this event for?
- Anyone who cares about protecting our nature and climate and would like to learn more about the ways we can take action
- Anyone who is interested in volunteering at ACF and would like to know how and why to do it
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the way ACF works and builds power
The welcome night will be on Tuesday 28 June at 6.30pm AEST. That’s 6.30pm in VIC, ACT, TAS, NSW and QLD, 6.00pm in SA and NT and 4.30pm in WA.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email explaining how to join the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Header: Matt Vaughan