The commitment is for two days per week from July to December 2021, kicking off with a group induction from 2-5 July 2021. There are 26 roles across Brisbane, Canberra, Gladstone, Melbourne and Sydney.
Placements to the program in any stream will be considered for candidates who demonstrate:
- Passion for our living world and addressing climate change.
- Paid or volunteer experience in social change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Approachable and friendly nature.
- An ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Familiarity with technology and the ability to quickly learn new programs.
- A commitment to the values and mission of ACF.
Candidates’ role preference and unique skills will also be considered by the selection panel when allocating candidates to specific roles. In your application, make sure that you refer to the above selection criteria, and any specific requirements or criteria listed with the position description of the role you prefer.
The Fellowship is suited to driven, passionate and committed people who reflect the diversity of backgrounds and experiences in our communities. If that’s you, but you’re worried you don’t have all the skills outlined in the position descriptions, please apply anyway!