The commitment is for two days per week from February to July 2020, kicking off with a group induction, from 31 January to 3 February 2020. There are twelve roles available in our Melbourne office, and three roles available in our Brisbane office.
Placements to the program in any stream will be considered for candidates who demonstrate:
- Passion for our living world and addressing climate change
- Paid or volunteer experience in social change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Approachable and friendly nature
- An ability to work independently and efficiently
- Familiarity with technology and the ability to quickly learn new programs
- A commitment to the values and mission of ACF.
Each candidate's preferred role and unique skills will also be considered by the selection panel when allocating candidates to specific roles.
The Fellowship is suited to driven, passionate and committed people who reflect the diversity of backgrounds and experiences in our communities. If that’s you, but you’re worried you don’t have all the skills outlined in the position descriptions, please apply anyway!