Your message has been sent. Here's what comes next:
Once you have a meeting time locked in with your MP, please let us know so we can organise a time with ACF staff to prepare for the meeting. If you have opted into connecting with people in your local area, we’ll also invite other interested folks to join you at your prep session with ACF staff and your MP meeting.
- Before your meeting:
- Do some research on who your MP is and what motivates them. Start with a web search and look for shared values you can raise during your meeting.
Watch the video on how to talk to the Queensland CAN! report and its climate solutions
Download the Queensland CAN! report to take to your meeting
- If you are dropping the report off at your MP's office, download the report, print it off and add a message to the cover letter about why you want Queensland to get behind climate solutions now.
- You can find your MP's office address on the Queensland Parliament website.
- Do the meeting or drop-off – and don't forget to take a photo!
- Finally, let us know you took the report to your MP and upload your photo, so we can add a new pin to the Queensland CAN! impact map.
If you need help or have a question, please get in touch.