April 03, 2023
7pm - 8:15pm
ACF Melbourne office on Wurundjeri Country
Level 1 60 Leicester Street
Carlton, VIC 3046
See Google map »
Are you ready to take action to protect our natural environment and connect with like-minded people in your community?
Start or continue your volunteer journey with ACF at our Melbourne volunteer welcome session at our office in Carlton (Victoria).
What we’ll talk about:
- ACF’s vision, change strategy and current campaigns
- Volunteer stories and current opportunities
- The next steps for you to get involved
Who is this event for?
- Anyone who cares about protecting our nature and climate and would like to learn more about the ways we can take action
- Anyone who is interested in volunteering at ACF and would like to know how and why to do it
- Anyone who would like to learn more about the way ACF works and builds power
We look forward to seeing you there!
- ACF's Melbourne office on level 1 is accessible by lift. If the weather is nice we may use the rooftop, which is also accessible by lift. There will be an ACF staff member to assist you if needed.
- We'll provide some food for everyone, with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Taking public transport? ACF Melbourne is a short walk from Queen Victoria Market tram stop (which services the 19, 57 and 59 trams) and Swanston St/Queensberry St tram stop (which services the 1, 3, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 and 72 trams). The closest train station is Melbourne Central, which is a 9-minute walk via the Elizabeth St tram stop.
Riding or driving? ACF Melbourne has a secure storage area for bikes, which you can access once the ACF staff have met you at the building entrance. There is on-street parking available, but there are time limits and payment required.
If you have other dietary requirements or accessibility needs, please email [email protected] after you have RSVP'd, so we can make sure everyone has an enjoyable and inclusive event.