How can I ensure my wishes are upheld?


We recommend that you seek independent professional legal advice when preparing or updating your will. Professional advice is the best way to ensure that your intentions will be upheld and that your estate will be distributed correctly.

If you need a solicitor, the law society in your state or territory can refer you to one.