December 07, 2022
6:15pm - 7:30pm
Philip Street Community Precinct
Gladstone, QLD 4680
See Google map »
Please join us at the “Gladstone Community Forum”.
ACF supporters will be attending as members of the Queensland Community Alliance, who is hosting this event.
Through Gladstone Conversations we've been hearing powerful stories from conversations across Gladstone about pressures on local people:
• Rising cost of living and a local housing crisis where it feels near impossible for people to find a rental home.
• Worry about women being able to safely give birth at the Gladstone Hospital
• Accessing good healthcare locally including mental health services
• Difficulty in using public transport and challenges for people with a disability to get around town and go to events
• Hopes and fears for the future of our town and economic transition
These are big issues, so we will be bringing people together to discuss how to make real change in 2023.
If you RSVP to this event, I will RSVP to QCA for you.