May 26, 2021
7pm - 10pm
This training is intended for:
- Brand new group leaders, and those that are taking on a team leadership role.
This training will cover the following:
- Develop an understanding of the concepts and importance of leadership.
- Identify as a leader.
- Understand the value of diversity in leadership
Understand the roles and responsibilities of leading a group, how this fits in with group structure and with the support ACF offers.
- Feel confident to lead the group or team in establishing a vision for their work together.
- Understand the development pathways, resources, and support offered through the network.
- Understand the importance of sustainable leadership and distributing leadership to strengthen the group.