To run a successful doorknock you will need to do (or delegate!) the following:
- Make sure you read through all of the resources (listed below) before the day of the action. Get in touch with your ACF Organiser for any questions about this.
- Choose a time and location, and list the event on the ACF website.
- Recruit and confirm a team.
- Download, print and assemble materials for volunteers.
- Coordinate your team on the day (step-by-step outline below), making sure every volunteer stays safe, gets briefed and has the resources they need for the action.
- Report back to ACF so we can track our impact!