We are a powerful force for nature. And when we advocate and campaign, we wield that power so decision makers act for the issues we care about. The Advocacy and Campaigns network is helping their community groups to run strong local campaigns and engage effectively with elected representatives.
Not a part of the network yet? Join today to get specific training and connect with others doing this work in their local community group from across the country.
- MP toolkit. How to get your elected representative to listen to your local community.
- Meet Your MP Guide. Everything you need to know about meeting with your MP.
- Campaign planning grid. Use this to help your group set goals and plan powerful campaigns.
QLD CAN! Report. A plan to make QLD a climate champion, including MP asks for QLD-based MP engagement.
- MP Meeting Debrief Template. A template for debriefing after an MP engagement meeting, to be used in collaboration with an ACF Organiser.
Requested or confirmed an MP Meeting?
Fill in the MP booking form here.
* If your meeting has been confirmed and you have filled in the above form a Campaign Coach or your Organiser will be in contact to plan for a coaching session and support you further
Questions? Contact ACF Community Organiser Jude Menon, Drew Beacom, or Amy Northwood