September 17, 2020
7:30pm - 9pm
RSVP for the Zoom link
Eltham, VIC 3095
See Google map »
Please join us for our monthly catch up! In this meeting we will be:
- Giving an update on our Federal MP Kevin Andrews' response to ACF's post COVID economic recovery proposal "Recover, Renew and Rebuild"
- Having a brief discussion about Group Norms and teamwork etiquette to establish an agreed Way of Working for ACF Menzies in the future.
- Discussing ABC's Fight for Planet A and speaking about possible actions flowing from the program the group could take.
- Presenting an introductory presentation about Ethical Superannuation Funds.
It's a full agenda and we'd like to suggest that we run an extra half hour beyond our usual hour long meeting if this will suit everyone?
As preparation, we ask that everyone think about the following:
1. Why do we work in teams? (as opposed to working as individuals)
Think about a time you’ve been in a team – maybe for a university assignment, a committee, a work project, a campaign or a band (it doesn’t have to be a campaign team).
2. What makes teamwork good? What behaviours/actions/attitudes/conditions make it work?
3. What makes teamwork not good? What behaviours/actions/attitudes/conditions make teamwork a drag?
4. Describe a dream team – what is the team like? How does it work? What is your role like in this dream team?