April 09, 2020
5pm - 6pm
Join ACF Brisbane South & Logan for an online social gathering
WHEN: This Thursday April 9, 5:00pm
ACF is a people powered movement, and our community of people is our power. This is a challenging time for many of us and finding ways to support each other is vital. With our community in mind, we invite all of our supporters to come along to this informal social gathering to connect with others, and to join conversations.
While we can’t get together in person, we can still come together virtually via Zoom. This gathering is an opportunity to meet up again (or meet for the first time!) with your network of like-minded people, in a supportive virtual environment.
Together, this is an opportunity to share:
· How you are doing
· The impact of the ever-evolving situation created by covid19
· Provide support to each other
· Identify resources and sources of support
· Share and learn from others approaches to manage, cope and self-care
· Generate ways that we can sustain focus on nature and the environment
Looking forward to seeing you online!
Neridah, Di and ACF Brisbane South & Logan Community Group